- Tips & personal expenses
- Anything which is not included in package price above
Rs. 1,34,999/- per person on twin / double sharing basis ( Group of 6 pax)
Rs. 1,44,999/- per person on twin / double sharing basis ( Group of 4 pax)
Rs. 1,69,999/- per person on twin / double sharing ( Group of 2 pax)
The above quoted price is valid for minimum two passengers travelling together until unless specified. No reservation has been made; the rate is subject to the availability of the seats in the airlines & rooms in the hotel. It may change without any prior notice.
Day 01 : Arrive Kilimanjaro
Arrive at Kilimanjaro airport, meet the local driver and get transfer to hotel. Overnight at Planet Lodge JRO.
Day 02 : Kilimanjaro – Lake Manyara
Breakfast at hotel. Today transfer to Kirurumu Tented Lodge – Manyara. Afternoon Game drive in Lake Manyara National Park you will explore the diverse habitats of the park, stopping on the lakeshore to admire the different bird species and look for pink flamingo. You will traverse a mosaic of acacia woodlands, grassy floodplains and tall forest in search of wildlife, including Manyara’s famous tree-climbing lions, which may be spotted resting in favoured spots and large family herds of elephant. Lunch at Camp. 200 furry individuals can make up an Olive baboon troop who are always up for a fun time, and dark male giraffes can be seen gazing nonchalantly over the rooftops of leafy trees. Heck’s wildebeest, a subspecies of the common wildebeest, frolic on the lakeshore and massive buffalo bulls with impressive horns revel in the oozing muddy shallows. The elusive leopard and Cape clawless otter are occasionally encountered. Dinner and overnight at Hotel.
Day 03 : Lake Manyara – Serengeti
Breakfast at hotel, check out and transfer to Serengeti. Lunch at Camp. Serengeti is consider the best for its unique experience & value for the money. It the mist recommended Safari destinations. Afternoon game drive. It is well known that Tanzania has beautiful nature reserves rich in wildlife which is true that Tanzania, measured in terms of pro-capita income, is one of the world's poorest countries. It is a fact that the country can feed itself and, what is of greater significance, is that since independence Tanzania politically has been among the most stable African countries. In regard to safety, both for its own citizens and for tourists, it is well ahead of its more economically advanced neighbours. Dinner at Overnight at Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp.
Day 04 : Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp
Early morning breakfast at the lodge and depart to Serengeti National park which is a home to the "big five" of rhinoceros, lion, leopard, elephant, and buffalo the park also supports many species of wildlife which includes cheetah, Thomson's and Grant's gazelle, topi, eland, water buck, hyena, baboon, impala, African wild dog and giraffe. The park also boasts about 500 bird species, including ostrich, secretary bird, Kori bustard, crowned crane, marabou stork, martial eagle, lovebirds and many species of vultures. Arrive at the lodge for check in and lunch. Afternoon game drive in the park till sundown, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 05 : Serengeti – Ngorongoro
Breakfast and depart to the Ngorongoro Conservation Area. The road passes through a beautiful countryside inhabited by pastoralists with large herds of cows and goats, with volcanic hills and flat topped acacias. Arrive at the lodge, check in and have lunch. Relaxation, and admiration of the crater and volcanic outcrops beyond it, Enroute Game Drive and picnic Lunch. Venture to the depths of the enormous caldera of Ngorongoro, a wildlife hotbed that's unlike anywhere else on Earth, before heading to Serengeti National Park, home to the Masai people and an incredible range of wildlife. Arrive at Tloma Lodge. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 06 : Ngoro- Ngoro – Arusha
Breakfast at Lodge, Discover the lush wildlife-filled landscape of Ngorongoro Crater with game drives in this ‘Garden of Eden’ – without doubt one of Africa’s Seven Natural Wonders. The rim of the Ngorongoro crater can reach up to 7,500 feet in altitude, which means you should be prepared for possible signs of altitude sickness. Later in the afternoon continue to Arusha for overnight stay at Planet Lodge.
Day 07 : Departure
Breakfast at hotel. Check out and transfer to airport and board the flight back to India.
YOUR TOUR PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Cost of any optional tours
- Any increase in Air Fare, current applicable Airport Taxes or any other Tax levied by Government of India.
- All personal expenses like portage, tips, laundry, alcohol, mineral water, telephone charges etc.
- Tips to Coach Driver or local guide
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the "Package tour includes" section.
- Lunch, Dinner & sight-seeing(s) wherever not specified in the itinerary.
- High Season surcharges applicable during conventions, events & exhibitions
- Kindly note: The calculation is based on Euro conversion and the conversion rate has been taken at Pound 1= INR 90. Any fluctuation in the Currency rate will result in a price change, and the current Currency rate will be taken into consideration at the time of the booking.
- Note that no services are confirmed at this stage and are subject to availability at the time of reservation & the price is subject to availability.
- Please make the initial deposit quickly to block the room & seat in the airline.
- First preference will be given to mentioned hotels for reservation. In case of non-availability of these hotels we shall advise the amended rates for the hotels.
- Any increase in the airfare at the time of ticketing is chargeable extra.
- Any increase in the package cost due to fluctuation of exchange rate is chargeable.
- Seat-in-coach transfers & tours are on fixed timings, the guest must report prior to the departure time otherwise you may miss the services. Any refund can’t be made on the same. For private transfer the cost will be extra.
- Universal standard check in timings 1400 hours and checkout is 1200 hours. Early check in and late checkout is subject to availability.
- Kindly check the official website of the particular hotel for facilities, amenities and star category, as we stand no guarantee for it.
BOOKING & PAYMENT TERMS
- Booking Amount: 50% of the package costing or ticket cost & INR 10000/- for land arrangement whichever is higher.
- Full payment for the tour should be made 15 days prior to the departure.
- Final handover (hotel vouchers / Air Tickets / Passports etc.) will be delivered only upon receiving full and final payment & duly filled & signed BTQ form.
- Cancellations must be intimated to us in writing. Cancellation fee applicable is as follows.
- 90 days or prior: Non-refundable booking amount.
- 30 days or prior: 50% of the total booking amount.
- 15 days or prior: 75% of the total booking amount.
- In case of Visa refusal, cancellation charges will be applicable as per the airline and hotel policy.
- In case of no show, 100 % of the package cost will be applicable without any refund.
- Passengers joining this tour directly must travel to / from their hub city on their own expense.
- Any further increase in the air fare due to an increase in fuel price, change in Government regulations, Ticket taxes etc charged by the airline will have to be borne by the passenger. Shivantika Bon Voyage (P) Limited will not be held responsible for the same.
- Meals at all the destinations are pre-set and a-la- carte is not possible. Menu Card is not available for individual travellers.
- Buffet breakfast will be served throughout the tour (except on the day of arrival).
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during the stay shall be payable by the passengers. Shivantika Bon Voyage (P) Limited will not be liable for the same.
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure; excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary.
- The cost of extension of validity of ticket is not included in Tour price.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary. However all services will remain the same.
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes substantially prior to departure.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will be informed to the client before departure.
- Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in advance.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour.
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, any health problem, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement. We are not held responsible for on the spot tour cancellation due to any natural calamity or emergency.
- Standard check-in time for the hotels is 1400hrs while check-out is at 1200hrs.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger.
- Shivantika Bon Voyage (P) Limited will not be liable in any loss of baggage by the Air-line.
- Tours operated subject to RBI/GOI regulations. Part of the Tour cost will be paid in Pound out of the BTQ.