The above quoted price is valid for minimum two passengers travelling together
until unless specified. No reservation has been made; the rate is subject to the
availability of the seats in the airlines & rooms in the hotel. It may change
without any prior notice.
- Tips & personal expenses
- Anything which is not included in package price above
DAY 01: LONDON
Upon arrival in London, our driver will meet you in the arrivals hall and
transfer to your central city hotel. You could begin your discovery of London with a city tour
Conducted on the original London Double Decker Hop On – Hop off Tour Bus. See the best of
London without the stress of rigid tour times
and massive crowds on this hop-on hop-off
bus tour. With your flexible, single-day pass,
pick any date you’d like to hop aboard the
double-decker, open-top bus for a
comfortable sightseeing excursion. Great for
kids and adults, your pass offers three route
options with stops at main attractions like Big
Ben, the Tower of London, Buckingham
Palace and more. Evening Thames River
Cruise - Experience bustling London at
twilight with a 2-hour evening cruise along
the historic River Thames! Delight in the
glittery cityscape as you pass contemporary
attractions like the Gherkin, the London Eye and the Shard, and historic sites such as St Paul’s
Cathedral and the haunting Tower of London. Indulge in sparkling wine and canapés as you
cruise the river and take in London from this romantic vantage point. In the late evening,
you could take yourself up to Leicester Square in the heart of London, where there’s plenty to
see and do - including cinemas, restaurants, theatres, clubs and bars that make London such
a vibrant city. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 02: LONDON
Today is your free day to explore the
city some more, or another *option
would be to join one of the
organised tours out of the city. Leeds
Castle Private Viewing, Canterbury
and Greenwich Day Trip-After
breakfast legendary churches,
UNESCO World Heritage sites and
other famous landmarks await you
on this day trip from London.
Discover Leeds Castle before it
opens to the public during a private,
guided visit; snap photos of the
striking White Cliffs of Dover; tour Canterbury Cathedral, immortalized by Geoffrey Chaucer
in ‘The Canterbury Tales'; explore the
beautiful borough of Greenwich; and
take in London’s world-famous sights on
a sunset cruise along the Thames River.
Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 03: LONDON
Breakfast at hotel. Free day to explore
the city by own ... Or Today once again
you have an *option to Experience the
untamed beauty and literary heritage of Begin your England’s Lake District on this guided
day trip from London, with round-trip rail tickets included. On arrival, explore this epic region
by minivan, visiting Lake Windermere, Hawkshead and Tarn Hows. In summer, enjoy an
added visit to Hill Top, Beatrix Potter’s former farmhouse; a scenic lake cruise, and tea at the
famous Lindeth Howe hotel. In winter, meanwhile, add a visit to Rydal Mount, once home to
poet William Wordsworth, including afternoon tea. Upgrade to first class rail tickets for extra
comfort. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 04: London - Belfast
After breakfast. Be prepare for departure
transfer to London Airport and flight to
Belfast. Upon arrival in Belfast, meet your
car at the airport and transfer to the
hotel. Check in to the hotel.in evening
Visit Titanic Quarter at River Lagan.
Experience Belfast’s vibrant maritime
heritage on a 1-hour sightseeing cruise
along the River Lagan! Aboard the
barge, enjoy a narrated history as you
pass Harland and Wolff’s drawing offices
and the Titanic Quarter, and witness
gems of Belfast’s naval and shipbuilding
traditions such as the restored HMS Caroline battleship. Summer visitors may have a chance
look at the largest seal colony in Northern Ireland! Overnight at hotel.
DAY 05: Belfast
Breakfast at hotel.
Giant’s Causeway Day Trip from Belfast.
Discover the magic of the UNESCO
World Heritage-listed Giant’s Causeway
on a full-day trip from Belfast.
Accompanied by a knowledgeable
guide, travel by luxury coach through
Northern Ireland’s spectacular
countryside, and visit attractions like
Carrickfergus Castle and the Old
Bushmills distillery. Summon your
courage to cross the nail-biting Carricka-Rede
Rope Bridge. Then arrive at the
Giant’s Causeway to climb the fascinating stones and admire the scenic splendour of the
surroundings. Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 06: Belfast – Dublin
Breakfast at Hotel and transfer to Train Station.
Train to Dublin which takes around 2 Hours 30
minutes to Ireland’s capital. On arrival get
transfer to Dublin Hotel and day at leisure. In
evening visit Dublin's Original Temple Bar Pub
Crawl. In a city famous around the world for its
pub scene, Dublin's nightlife is one not to be
missed. This 5-hour pub crawl tour through the
Temple Bar area takes you to traditional pubs,
modern bars, and late-night clubs. Along the
way, make stops at five different venues, meet
other travellers looking to party, and see a side of Dublin you couldn't find on your own. Plus, get a free shot with every purchased drink at
most venues, and enjoy drink specials in every bar, as well as free club VIP entry. Overnight at
DAY 07: Dublin
Breakfast at hotel.
Today visit to Cliffs of Moher from Dublin.
Explore Ireland on this full-day Cliffs of
Moher tour from Dublin. Travel into rural
Ireland by air-conditioned coach with
your guide and enjoy panoramic views
over the Emerald Isle’s spectacular
countryside. Journey along the Wild
Atlantic Way; discover Irish towns such
as Athlone, Lahinch, and Galway; and
visit the Cliffs of Moher for some of
Ireland’s most impressive coastal views.
Overnight at the hotel.
Documents for UK Tourist Visa
Your tour price does not include
- Original Passport Valid for 6 months at least, along with your old passports
- Three Photographs each (size 35x 45mm, white back ground, mat finish paper,
without boarder , 80 % face close up with two ear clearly visible)
- Covering letter – Will send you the sample templets
- Personal ITR copy – last 3 financial years)
- Personal Bank Statement – last 6 months ( updated one) signed and stamped
from the bank itself
- Same financial copy of the company ( No 4,5) if you are owning any company
- Proof of the hotel stay
- Internal Ticket / proof of mode of transportation
- Travel Plan
- Last 6 month salary slip ( if you are working)
- NOC of the company / office ( if you are working)
- Proof of Occupation
- PAN Card copy
- Cost of any optional tours
- Any increase in Air Fare, current applicable Airport Taxes or any other Tax levied
by Government of India
- All personal expenses like portage, tips, laundry, alcohol, mineral water,
telephone charges etc
- Tips to Coach Driver or local guide
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the "Package tour includes" section
- Lunch, Dinner & sight-seeing(s) wherever not specified in the itinerary
- High Season surcharges applicable during conventions, events & exhibitions
- Kindly note: The calculation is based on Euro conversion and the conversion rate
has been taken at Pound 1= INR 90. Any fluctuation in the Currency rate will
result in a price change, and the current Currency rate will be taken into
consideration at the time of the booking
- Note that no services are confirmed at this stage and are subject to availability at
the time of reservation & the price is subject to availability
Booking & Payment Terms
- Please make the initial deposit quickly to block the room & seat in the airline
- First preference will be given to mentioned hotels for reservation. In case of nonavailability
of these hotels we shall advise the amended rates for the hotels
- Any increase in the airfare at the time of ticketing is chargeable extra
- Any increase in the package cost due to fluctuation of exchange rate is
- Seat-in-coach transfers & tours are on fixed timings, the guest must report prior
to the departure time otherwise you may miss the services. Any refund can’t be
made on the same. For private transfer the cost will be extra
- Universal standard check in timings 1400 hours and checkout is 1200 hours. Early
check in and late checkout is subject to availability
- Kindly check the official website of the particular hotel for facilities, amenities and
star category, as we stand no guarantee for it
Booking Amount: 50% of the package costing or ticket cost & INR 10000/- for
land arrangement whichever is higher.
- Full payment for the tour should be made 15 days prior to the departure.
- Final handover (hotel vouchers / Air Tickets / Passports etc.) will be delivered
only upon receiving full and final payment & duly filled & signed BTQ form.
Cancellations must be intimated to us in writing. Cancellation fee applicable is as
- 90 days or prior: Non-refundable booking amount
- 30 days or prior: 50% of the total booking amount
- 15 days or prior: 75% of the total booking amount
- In case of Visa refusal, cancellation charges will be applicable as per the airline
and hotel policy
- In case of no show, 100 % of the package cost will be applicable without any
- Passengers joining this tour directly must travel to / from their hub city on their
- Any further increase in the air fare due to an increase in fuel price, change in
Government regulations, Ticket taxes etc charged by the airline will have to be
borne by the passenger. Shivantika Bon Voyage (P) Limited will not be held
responsible for the same.
- Meals at all the destinations are pre-set and a-la- carte is not possible. Menu Card
is not available for individual travellers.
- Buffet breakfast will be served throughout the tour (except on the day of arrival).
- Any damage caused to the hotel rooms or coach during the stay shall be payable
by the passengers. Shivantika Bon Voyage (P) Limited will not be liable for the
- We reserve the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any particular departure;
excursions advertised or substitute a hotel of similar class if deemed necessary.
- The cost of extension of validity of ticket is not included in Tour price.
- For the convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes amend the itinerary.
However all services will remain the same.
- The tour price is subject to increase without notice if this rate changes
substantially prior to departure.
- The Company reserves the right to alter the order of the itinerary. The same will
be informed to the client before departure.
- Due to Trade Fairs and conventions in the cities, it is possible that the hotel
accommodation provided would be outside the city. The same will be informed in
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on
- The Company shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss,
any health problem, injury, accident, death, delay, breakdown or irregularity
which may occur in carrying out of the tour arrangement. We are not held
responsible for on the spot tour cancellation due to any natural calamity or
- Standard check-in time for the hotels is 1400hrs while check-out is at 1200hrs.
- The management reserves the right to claim any additional expenses due to delay
or changes in the schedule of trains, flights, coach, cruise or other services,
weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and
all such loss or expenses must be borne by the passenger.
- Shivantika Bon Voyage (P) Limited will not be liable in any loss of baggage by the
- Tours operated subject to RBI/GOI regulations. Part of the Tour cost will be paid
in Pound out of the BTQ.